Park Dental Research’s newest JUELL™ 3D-3 printer uses DLP technology which is superior to laser-based printers and has the highest level of resolution and accuracy in its class. Unlike other popular printers on the market, JUELL™ 3D-3 is known for its ability to rapidly produce a high volume of surgical guides and dental models for aligners and digital dentures without compromising accuracy for just a few dollars per model.
This new generation of JUELL™ 3D is powered by JUELL™ 3D Flash OC software that prints with optimized accuracy. Coupled with precision optics and mechanics, JUELL™ 3D-3 surpasses its competition in speed, precision and price. JUELL™ 3D-3 is the emerging standard for busy orthodontic offices, implant practices and laboratories.
Meet Aligner Production Needs
6 Arches / 35 min
Consistent Print Speed
Print Every Detail
Large Print Voxlume
7.25" x 4.25" x 9"
3D PRINTING IN A FLASH
- JUELL 3D-3 is one of the fastest 3D printers on the market today. Print orthodontic models for complete clear aligner treatment in less than 18 minutes without compromising resolution or accuracy
- Builds at speeds as fast as 4.5 seconds per layer
- Unbelievable accuracy achieved by using enhanced UV/DLP/LED technology and JUELL 3D Flash OC software to project an HD image with 1920x1080p resolution
- Print from an intra-oral or tabletop scanner using .stl, .obj, .3ds or .amf files>
- Print jobs are scalable. Build a quadrant or 18 arches and the layer build time remains the same
DIVERSE APPLICATIONS IN HOUSE
- JUELL 3D Flash OC allows you to produce models for orthodontic aligners, guides and castable parts for a fraction of what it would cost to outsource. Along with the fastest printing speeds available and precision builds, JUELL 3D technology comes at a price that is cost effective when compared to other popular competitors.